The King’s College London is inviting applications for international students mostly Africans that wish to study in London for undergraduate and postgraduate program.
This ongoing fully funded scholarship is a long awaited opportunity for Africans from a low income community that can’t afford the universities requirements due to poor governance and management, poor funding and neglect of education sector, poor infrastructure and training facilities. Africans that wish to be refined academically and are willing to gain high knowledge that can transform them into icons can apply immediately.
King’s College London is a federal University of London located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal. King’s was established in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington, and happens to be the fourth oldest university institution in England. In 2016/17, King’s had a total income of £778.2 million, of which £192.6 million was from research grants and contracts.
- Application deadline: March 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate program at King’s College London.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: These awards are open to UK/EU and International applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must fulfil all of the following requirements
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth of £1,000 and £5,000 that covers both the tuition fees and accommodation fees are given.
- This scholarships are open to international students mostly Africans
- Applicants should fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements
- For the undergraduate program, applicants must have completed secondary schools
- For the postgraduate program, applicants must provide first degree transcript from a recognized institution
- Student should be Excelling academically with high moral standard
- Postgraduate applicants must not be older than 45 years
- Fulfil the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements for the MSc programme, set by King’s College London.
The scholarship form must be filled and submitted on or before the application deadline.
How to Apply:
You must submit an online admissions application for one of the above MSc courses. Once you have applied for your chosen Bachelors and MSc course, you will automatically be entered into the competition process.
Apply Online Here